Cracker 2014 was a great success and we couldn’t have done it without the support of our hard working volunteers, technical personnel and of course you!
The money raised during our 2014 appeal will go towards our chosen charity, Fashion With Heart Creations. With your money, they will continue to develop their facilities to help under privileged women in Bangalore, and hopefully Nepal, gain the skills needed for employment and change their lives.
I’m sure you are all curious to know how we did so here are some numbers:
- Cracker Radio was broadcasting 24 hours a day for 27 days
- During the day you helped us raise over £2,100 at the Crackeria
- By night you helped us raise over £4,000 by enjoying our A La Carte meals
- You bought over £500 of clothing, bags and jewellery from Fair Trade Fashion House ‘Jacobs Well’ *
- We had a total of 80 dedicated volunteers working on Cracker this year
* Many of the women trained by Fashion With Heart Creations are employed by ‘Jacob’s Well’
And finally… thanks to your help we raised a Grant Total of over £8,325!!!
Also on behalf of the entire Cracker team, we like to specially thank Katie Thomas for organising Cracker every year and being its driving force since 1991.
Thank you all once again for supporting Cracker and we hope that you will join us for Christmas 2015!